7.28.2017

Daytime Romantic


blouse - Zara | jeans- Next | shoes- HM | sunglasses- Taylor Morris |bag- Rebecca Minkoff
 
I took some opportunity and picked up some pretty blouses on sales. I have to be honest, I really enjoy sale shopping. To find bargain is much more fun and save some money too.  This Zara blouse is from way back in Autumn. It wasn't from sale, but it wasn't overpriced which some of their stuff can be. I don't really want even think about winter clothes. Those heavy layers and chunky knits. No, not yet. Dresses and pretty blouses are on my mind.
 
 
Peace, joy and ♥ 
 xoxo Ramona
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! this off white top looks even more gorgeous on you!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice look! Would love it if you could join my Fancy Friday link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Zara blouse you purchased back in Autumn is gorgeous - so feminine and pretty! It looks great styled with the black pants, and you look very pretty wearing it in these lovely outfit photos.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete